Conditions of participation and access at Summer Well Festival 2024
9-11 August 2024
GENERAL RULES & INFO
The festival wristband must be kept intact and worn at all times.
The Top Up receipt must be kept untill the end of the festival.
DO NOT REMOVE THE WRISTBAND. IF YOU TAKE IT OUT, YOU HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET, WITHIN THE AVAILABLE STOCK.
All participants are searched upon entry. Refusal of body control entails the prohibition of access to the perimeter of the festival for the participant.
The festival will take place with maximum / unlimited capacity, in compliance with the laws and decisions that establish the rules for access and the development of events that will be valid during the festival days .
The organizer is the only one who will determine the location where the Event will take place. All details will be announced in due time. The organizer cannot be held responsible at any time for choosing/changing the location where the Event will take place.
As a result of these rules, the Participants expressly renounce to request the full or partial reimbursement of the amounts paid to the Organizer or the repair of any damage to the extent that the Organizer chooses to organize the event in a location that it considers suitable.
Thus, in accordance with the legislation in force, considering that there are no restrictions of a sanitary nature regarding access to the space where the Festival is held, access is made in accordance with present Rules and Regulations.
Thus, in accordance with the legislation in force, considering that all restrictions have ended, at this moment there are no sanitary restrictions regarding access to the Festival space.
In the situation that, before the start of the event or during the course of the event, other rules will be established regarding the event, and/or sanitary rules for access to the event space, we will update this regulation and announce it on all social media pages. All these additional measures will be announced in time both on the official website of the festival and on the social media pages.
Access to the Location may be restricted or temporarily limited, due to measures / restrictions imposed at local and / or national level mandatory measures/restrictions regarding the maximum number of persons allowed in the Location, without it being susceptible to cause any prejudice to any Participant.
As a result of these rules, the Participants expressly give up the right to claim any fully or partial reimbursement of any amounts paid to the Organiser or for any remedy for any prejudice whenever their access to the Festival is restricted, partially or totally, temporarily or definitively, as well as made conditional, following the aforementioned circumstances; the Participants acknowledge and agree to follow the enforceable regulations and the public authorities’ recommendations.
The Organizer does not assume the obligation to announce on other channels, namely , respectively telephone or e-mail, any kind of modification of these Regulations and/or the dates, conditions of the Festival or the location where it will take place.
In special situations, other measures can be taken (for example, but not limited to the installation of temperature scanners, special tents for sorting, statements on one's own responsibility regarding some aspects of personal life, etc.) by the Organisers, measures intended exclusively for your safety The measures will be taken in accordance with the legal provisions during the festival.
The refusal of any participant to comply with the rules, respectively the imposed controls, entails the prohibition of access to the festival!
The Organiser holds the right to modify this Regulation whenever necessary or the legal norms regarding extreme cases of force majeure or fortuitous case will be modified.
Line-up and set times are subject to change. All changes will be announced in advance, but the organiser cannot be held responsible for these unforeseen and unwanted situations.
The Organiser holds the right to modify, restructure the format of the Festival, the services and products provided within the Festival, as it considers necessary, at its own discretion. The participants do not have the right to raise any claims of patrimonial or non-patrimonial nature from the Organiser regarding these changes.
Therefore, Summer Well does not guarantee the participants, the availability, the content or the number of performances and services and / or performances, as for example but without being limited to: the concert of a certain artist, the situation in which the performance of the artist will not rise to the expectations of the participants, the location where the scene will be located, etc.
The Organiser will make every effort to respect the program and the line-up announced, but if its provision becomes impossible, then the Organiser will do everything possible to replace the program and / or the artist, and to communicate in advance to the participants both on the festival website and on the social pages.
Summer Well will not be canceled in case of unfavourable weather, but in situations where the state authorities request the suspension and / or cancellation and / or postponement of the festival due to force majeure, the festival or part of it will be suspended / canceled / postponed, and the organiser will not be held responsible for this situation.
Children under the age of 12 years have free entry accompanied by a parent / guardian with a valid ticket. The access of children and minors in the festival venues will be made exclusively in compliance with the rules in force on the days when the festival takes place.
The event will take place according to the provisions of this regulation ("Regulation") which is mandatory for all participants. By purchasing a ticket and accessing the Festival perimeter, the participant expressly agrees to accept these Regulations, which he expressly declares that he understands and accepts.
By participating in this Event, the knowledge of the Regulation and the Participant's agreement are assumed. The participants undertake to respect and comply with all the terms, conditions and provisions of this Regulation.
This event takes place in compliance with the legal conditions as well as the GDPR rules in force. By participating in this event, the Participants give their tacit and express consent regarding the use of their personal data as well as the static and video images in which they appear, by the Organizer and/or its partners.
According to the free decision of the Organizer, the Event will be publicized for the purpose of informing the public, including through advertising and/or informative materials. The information that such materials may contain will be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation.
This regulation applies to the Summer Well Festival 2024 event organised by SC LIVADA ADVERTISING Ltd Company hereinafter referred to as Organiser and defines the rules that each participant in the event must comply with, as well as the rights and obligations of the Organiser and Participant.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
- Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
- Air Horns
- Professional Audio & Video Recording Devices
- Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
- Chairs or Coolers
- Chains or Chain Wallets
- Detachable Lens Cameras
- Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- Hoverboards or Segways
- Kites or Sky Lanterns
- Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- Laser Pointers
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Pets or Other Animals
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods
- Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- Stuffed Animals
- Tents or Sleeping Bags
- Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- Video Cameras
- Mosquito/bug spray (aerosols)
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Medium, size of A4)
- Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film)
- Chapstick and Lip Balm
- Cigarettes and Lighters
- Dancing Shoes
- Ear Plugs
- Eye Drops
- Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- Mobile Phones and Chargers
- Purses and Handbags
- Small Blankets & Towels
- Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
Only participants who suffer from chronic diseases and need medication must have in their possession a medical prescription/other replacement document that will be checked by a doctor, who by virtue of the law is required to respect confidentiality.
No photos will be taken, no copies of documents will be requested.
Participants who do not suffer from chronic diseases are allowed to the festival with medicines that do not require a medical prescription but with no more than one daily dose of medicine.
In the Festival space there are First Aid points where medical staff can be at your disposal for various medical situations that may occur during the entire festival period. You can talk to the medical staff inside the event at any time.
In the Festival there are first aid points that can provide medication for emergency situations.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE REGULATION
1. This Regulations is an agreement between the Organiser and the Participant
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice to the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the Summer Well Festival website – summerwell.ro
3. By purchasing a ticket/ subscription and / or by accessing the Festival premises, the Participant declares that he / she has read, understood and is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
II.TICKETS, TYPES OF TICKETS AND TICKET PURCHASES
1. Tickets and wristbands
- Full passes valid for the entire festival, which will take place on August 9-11, 2024
1.2. Passes/tickets can be purchased online only on www.summerwell.ro, within the limit of available stock. In the event that the tickets are out of stock, announcements will be made on the media channels used.
1.3. The subscription for the entire festival ensures the access of the participants during its entire duration
1.4 . We guarantee only the validity of the tickets purchased through the festival partners, partners that will be validated on the Festival website and on the social pages of the Festival
1.5. Resale and / or purchase of tickets or invitations is strictly forbidden. The organiser reserve the right to prohibit the access to the festival area of persons who have tickets purchased from unauthorised third parties.
1.6. The organier neither has the obligation nor the availability to check at any time the series of tickets purchased by other means (resale, donation, etc.) than those listed in section II 1.2.
The organizer does not guarantee access to the Festival space with a ticket purchased by means other than those listed and accepted.
In the event that a purchased ticket turns out to be invalid and access is denied, the buyer must provide proof of its purchase. In the event that the purchased ticket is not purchased through the means listed in section II 1.2, the Organizer can and will refuse access to the Festival.
1.7. It is strictly forbidden to publish the single ticket series on social networks or on websites, as well as to sell tickets.
1.8. At the time of ticket validation (regardless of type) the participant receives an intact wristband that ensures entry into the festival space. After scanning the ticket, the Participant must keep the wristband in hand on all days of the festival. Loss, damage or destruction of the wristband is the sole responsibility of the participant. In case of damage or loss, the wristband no longer offers the Participant any new rights, he being obliged to purchase a new ticket. The organizer reserves the right to accompany outside the perimeter of the festival people who do not wear a wristband.
2. Buying tickets
2.1. Tickets can be purchased exclusively on the authorised website www.summerwell.ro
2.2. Tickets purchased on summerwell.ro, through the website www.summerwell.ro will be sent to the buyer in electronic format, on the email address provided or on the account of the mobile application. The tickets are not nominal, but they have a unique series and a buyer can purchase up to five tickets in a session (easytickets.ro), or 10 (summerwell.ro)
3. Refund of tickets
3.1. Purchased tickets cannot be returned and no refund of the amount paid can be requested. At no time and in no situation.
3.2. In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the festival due to a situation of force majeure (alert status, state of emergency decreed by the Government in accordance with the provisions of the Romanian Constitution, pandemic, epidemic, natural calamities, etc.) The organiser will not be held responsible and will not they may be required to return the value of the tickets purchased up to that time.
3.3. The organiser will do everything possible for the event to take place in conditions of maximum safety for the participant at another time when the general situation will allow.
3.4. In the event that the Festival will be postponed for another period, when the situation will allow it to take place in conditions of maximum safety for all participants, purchased tickets automatically extend their validity for the date on which the festival will reopen its gates, according legal provisions
3.5.In the unlikely event that the festival will be postponed for an indefinite period, participants who have already purchased tickets may request a voucher that will allow them to purchase a ticket valid for the next edition of the festival, or they can request the equivalent value of the purchased ticket, depending on the norms in force at that moment.
3.6.The organiser upholds the right to make and communicate new rules and conditions in a timely manner, in the situations described above.
4. Changing prices
4.1 The Organiser reserves the right to change ticket prices and/or the format, without prior notice.
III. Event participation
1.1. Entry to the festival will be allowed only through the designated zone based on the ticket that will be replaced with an access wristband. All the Participants should have identification.
1.2. Access for children under 12 years is free and is allowed only if they are accompanied by a parent. The accompanying parent must present a valid ticket for his and his child access. A parent can accompany only one child. (A ticket grants access to him and one child).
1.3. Access for people between 12 and 16 years is allowed only if they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a parent. A parent can accompany only one child
1.4. All minors must carry on them a copy of their birth certificate or any other identification and the declaration of commitment signed and completed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian. The organisers shall not be liable for verifying the signatures not for the manner in which the statements are signed. These aspects shall be the responsibility of the participants presenting these statements at the entrance.
1.5. Participants take full responsibility for attending the festival, including the following:
- People with physical or mental illness for whom crowded area, loud noises, special sound, visual and audio effects represent a risk, assume all liability for any prejudice that they may suffer during the event. The show can contain powerful light effects that could harm children or epileptic persons. Regarding the risks of injury or property damage, the show does not assume any liability.
- In terms of play, entertainment and sports areas and other alike that can pose a risk of injury, participants will make sure that they have the physical and mental condition to participate.
1.6. It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival by car without a car pass issued by the Organiser.
1.7. The acces with animals/pets is prohibited.
2. Code of conduct – festival area
2.1. All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to conduct any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or the rights of any other participant.
2.2. The Organiser assumes no responsibility for any damage (mental/physical) caused by a non-compliance with the Regulation and may request compensations from the participants that violate it.
2.3. Once in the festival area, participants are required to respect and to not destroy the environment and the Stirbey Domain, including afferent buildings and green spaces.
2.4. During the festival, the Organiser, the Organiser’s partners or accredited media have the right to record and photograph at the event. Participants must acknowledge that it is possible to appear in such materials without being able to claim any rights on those materials. The Organiser and its partners/sponsors/artists has the right to use these materials and publish them on various channels (e.g. Facebook) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the Participant.
2.5. Participants acknowledge that on festival grounds it is strictly prohibited any commercial or advertising activity without the written consent of the Organiser.
2.6. Minors are prohibited alcohol consumption. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to laws.
2.7. Swimming in the lake that is situated on the festival grounds is prohibited and extremely dangerous.
2.8. Throughout the course of the festival and in all its actions, it is strictly forbidden any activities for the promotion of political parties and any political propaganda activity is forbidden.
2.9. Any manifestations or messages of a discriminatory, immoral or offensive nature are also strictly forbidden.
2.10. The organiser reserves the right to request remedies for situations contrary to this regulation, including inviting the participant to leave the festival space.
3. Security within the premises of the Festival
3.1. On festival grounds the Organiser provides security through a qualified and competent partner designated to do so. During the event, participants are required to comply with the security agents, to collaborate with them and to respect their instructions in case of an emergency.
3.2. In the event of acts of violence or endangerment of others, security agents may decide to evacuate the people involved in outside the premises where the event takes place.
4. First Aid
4.1. If necessary, areas of first aid are available on festival grounds.
5. Lost objects
5.1. Lost property should be brought to Wardrobe (it will be marked on the festival map on the mobile application). Owners can recover the object/objects after they undergo an identifying lost object procedure. After the festival, the Organiser will keep the objects recovered for a period of 15 days.
6. Products and Services
6.1. During the event, products and services are available in specially designed areas (bar, food court). Participants undertake to use as payment for their purchase only payment methods and tools accepted by the Organiser and their partners. As a general rule, payment inside the event will be made using special festival cards.
IV. Guarantees and responsibilities
1. The Organiser guarantees access and use of festival services to every participant that owns a valid ticket. In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organiser.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change the music program hours. The Participant has no right to demand compensation for these changes.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to not be responsible for damages that take place on festival grounds that are not on account of poor organisation or neglect.
4. The Organiser is not responsible for actions that occur outside of the festival area.
5. In the event that there will be events such as but not limited to falling objects, falling trees, branches, etc. the participant expressly declares that he understands and accepts that the organizer is not responsible for any kind of event that circumscribes such a situation. The organizer makes every effort for the Festival to take place in the best and safest conditions for the participants.
IV. Participation of disabled people in the event
Rules regarding how to grant entrance tickets to the Summer Well Festival XII edition organized between August 11-13, for people with disabilities
This regulation was made taking into account the provisions of Law no. 448/2006 on the protection and promotion of the rights of persons with disabilities, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions.
Art. 1. In accordance with the provisions of art. 21 of law no. 448/2006, disabled people will be able to benefit from tickets, as follows:
(3) The disabled child, as well as the person who accompanies him, benefits from free entry tickets to events, museums, artistic and sports events.
(4) Adults with disabilities benefit from entry tickets to events, museums, artistic and sporting events, as follows:
a) the adult with a serious or pronounced handicap, as well as the person who accompanies him, benefit from free of charge; (...)
The provisions of this Regulation will be able to benefit all Romanian citizens who fall under the provisions of Law no. 448/2006, as well as the citizens of Slovenia, Cyprus, Belgium, Italy, Estonia, Finland and Malta, according to the agreement concluded between Romania and these 6 countries, until the end of 2020.
Art. 2. Livada Advertsing SRL grants, according to the law, free entrance tickets according to the following procedure.
A number of tickets are reserved for people with severe and severe disabilities, as well as for their companions: 30
A number of tickets are reserved for people with moderate and mild disabilities, as well as for their companions (only in the case of minors): 20
Art. 3. In order to benefit from the entrance to the Festival space according to this regulation, the persons who fall under the following procedure will perform the following procedure:
a.A maximum of 5 days before the date of the event, a request will be submitted that will include the name and surname of the applicant (disabled person), the number of tickets they are requesting (if they have a companion or not), the degree of disability for which they have documents , the nature of the handicap (visual, physical, etc.) with the express specification if it is the case of immobilization in a wheelchair. Copies of the Identity Cards of the applicant and the companion, the Decision on classification in the degree of disability (within the validity period) will be attached.
b. No request received later than the date mentioned above (5 days before the date of the event) will NOT be taken into account.
c. Failure to submit the requested supporting documents within the above-mentioned deadline (with a maximum of 5 days before the date of the event) will lead to the rejection of the application.
d. Livada Advertising will study each application and, at least 3 days before the start of the event, will send to each applicant the approval, partial approval or non-approval of participation in the event.
e. If the applicant will not be able or will not want to participate in the event, he is obliged to announce his non-participation no later than 24 hours before the start of the event. Otherwise, any subsequent application in the next 2 years will not be approved.
f. On the date of the event, the applicant will present himself at the entrance to the event space with the approval (this will take the place of an entry ticket) together with his and the companion's identity document.
h. Access to the space intended for the event will be based on the list with the names of the approved persons.
i. Applicants, in order to participate in the event, will have to agree to the processing of personal data and their storage for 5 (five) years in the Livada Advertising archive. Applicants who do not agree to this condition will not be able to participate in the event and their application will not be considered eligible.
Art. 6. In order to approve, partially approve or disapprove requests, Livada Advertising will carry out the following internal procedure:
- Livada Advertising will reserve a maximum of 30 seats for people with severe and severe disabilities and their companions and a maximum of 20 seats for those with medium disabilities.
- After closing the possibility of sending requests (5 days before the date of the event) will draw up a list of people requesting to participate in the event, specifying the degree of disability, the number of tickets requested and the events they wish to participate in (with priority specification).
– Verification of data submitted by applicants (if eligible).
- Depending on the number of requests received, participation may be granted according to the mentioned option, but priority will be given to the people who requested participation in this event as a matter of priority.
- The order of accepting participation in the event will also be given by the order of receipt of the request, following the principle of first-come-first-served.
- On the start date of the event Livada Advertising will communicate, according to law no. 448/2006 to the Ministry of Culture and National Identity the total number of tickets allocated to people with disabilities, in order to obtain reimbursement of their value.
- Persons requesting and possessing an approval to participate in the event, who will not be able or no longer want to participate in an event, and who have not announced this at least 24 hours before the date of the event, will be transferred to the base data of Livada Advertising as people who are not trustworthy and will lose their right to participate free of charge in the events/events organized by Livada Advertising in the next 2 years.
- Livada Advertising will process the personal data of the applicants in order to organize an internal database, in order to make it available to the control bodies of the state as well as to make statistics. After 5 years from the date of the event, personal data will be deleted from Livada Advertising's database
- Requests will be made to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Organiser is entitled, effective immediate, to prohibit access to a Participant in the festival area, totally or partially, or to invite the Participant to leave the festival premises, in case of a regulation breach or a law currently in force in Romania.
VI. Disputes and applicable law
1. Any disputes arising between the Organiser on the one hand and any of the Participants on the other shall be settled amicably or, if that is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent court of Bucharest, from the Organiser's headquarters, in accordance with the common law.
2. The applicable law is Romanian law.
VII. Force majeure and fortuitous case
1. In accordance with the legal provisions, the force majeure is considered any external event, unpredictable, absolutely invincible and inevitable.
The fortuitous case is an event that cannot be foreseen nor prevented by the person who would have been called to respond if the event had not occurred.
In such situations, unforeseen, the Organisers are exempted from any liability!
2. In case of war, riot, terrorist attack, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short-circuit, epidemics, pandemics, official resolutions or other cases that cannot be foreseen or cannot be controlled by the Organiser or by the Participant, neither party is obliged to comply with the obligations of this Regulation strictly for the period in which it is declared a state of emergency or alert, epidemic or pandemic, but not limited to it.
3. If a situation of force majeure, including the impossibility of the Organiser for reasons independent of its will, prevents or delays all or partially the execution of the Official Festival Regulations, the Organiser will be exempted from liability for the fulfilment of its obligations for the period during which this fulfilment will be prevented. or delayed.
VIII. Other clauses
1. The Organiser has the right to amend and add/complete this Regulation, in well-founded situations, with the corresponding obligation to inform the Participants on the Festival's web site, as well as social media channels.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to perform checks both in the festival area and in the Camping area in order to ensure that this Regulations is respected by all Participants.
This Regulation was revised on August 13th, 2023, and it is the latest version of it.