Venue opens at 18:00 on Friday, August 11 and at 12:00 on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 August.
Your festival wristband must be kept intact and worn at all times.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND AT ANY POINT. IF YOU REMOVE IT YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET.
All attendees are subject to search upon entry. In case of refusal, they will not be granted access to the festival.
Line-up and set times are subject to change.
All ages are welcome. Children ages 12 and under are free.
These conditions will be applied for the Summer Well Festival 2017 organized by SC LIVADA ADVERTISING SRL hereinafter referred to as Organizer and defines the rules and conditions that each participant at the event must comply as well as the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the Participant.
1. This Regulations is an agreement between the Organizer and the Participant
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice to the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the Summer Well Festival website – https://summerwell.ro/rules-regulations.html.
3. By buying a ticket, the Participant is obliged to respect this Regulation.
1.1 There are two types of tickets for the festival:
1.2 Passes can be purchased online until 10 August (eventim.ro or easytickets.ro) or the Eventim Network (Orange shops) in stock.
1.3 Any day tickets can be purchased through the Eventim network (they are the ones who provide tickets in Orange shops). No day tickets are available online.
1.4 On 11, 12 and 13 August tickets will be available exclusively at the festival entrance.
1.5 The two-days pass provides access for August 12 and 13, between 12:00 – 04:00 and for the Night Picnic, on Friday 11 August between 18:00 and 04:00.
1.6 A single day ticket provides access for the first day of festival Saturday 12, or the second day, Saturday 13, between 12:00 – 04:00 and for the Night Picnic, on Friday 11 August between 18:00 and 04:00.
1.7 Camping tickets
Camping – 11 - 14 August
Access to camping zones 5 and 6
3 x 2 meters camping spot for 1 average sized tent for 1 person
Camping – 11 - 14 August
Premier camping location with lake view
Access to camping zones 1, 2, 3 and 4
3 x 2 meters camping spot for 1 average sized tent for 1 person
Camping – 11 - 14 August
Private hut for up to 4 people
2 rooms, 4 single beds with blankets and pillows
En suite shared bathroom
Access to camping zone 7
Power & Water Hookups
1.8. We only guarantee the validity of the tickets purchased through our festival partners listed in Section II. 1.1.
1.9 The reselling of the tickets as well as of the invitations it is strictly prohibited. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit access to the festival area to those who perform such activities and confiscate the tickets and/or invitations in their possession.
1.10 It is strictly forbidden to publish on social networks or other sites the unique code of a ticket.
1.11 Upon ticket validation (regardless of type) the Participant will receive an intact wristband which ensures entry into the festival. After scanning the ticket, the Participant must keep the bracelet on during both days of festival. The loss, damage or destruction of the wristband is the sole responsibility of the Participant and in any of the cases the wristband will no longer offer any right and the Participant will be obligated to purchase a new ticket. The Organizer is entitled to accompany outside the festival perimeter people not wearing the wristband.
1.12 If you gave a two-day pass and come to the Night Picnic you will receive the festival wristband on that night.
1.13 If you have a single day ticket and you come to Night Picnic you will receive the special Night Picnic wristband and the festival wristband will be received on the day you come to the festival.
2.1 Tickets can be bought through easytickets.ro, eventim.ro or the official Summer Well mobile application through Easytickets.
2.2 Tickets purchased though Easytickets will be made through easytickets.ro. After buying, the ticket it will be send electronically to the buyer, more specifically to the email address provided or to mobile application account. Tickets are not nominal and the buyer can purchase a maximum of five tickets at once/ per session.
2.2 Tickets purchased through the Eventim network will be made through eventim.ro or from Eventim locations (Orange shops).
3.1 Once bought, the tickets cannot be replaced and their value cannot be returned.
4.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change ticket prices without prior notice.
1.1 Entry to the festival will be allowed only through the designated zone based on the ticket that will be replaced with an access wristband. All the Participants should have identification.
1.2 Access for children under 12 years is free and is allowed only if they are accompanied by a parent. The accompanying parent must present a valid ticket for his and his child access. A parent can accompany only one child. (A ticket grants access to him and one child).
1.3 Access for people between 12 and 14 years is allowed only if they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a parent.
1.3. All minors must carry on them a copy of their birth certificate or any other identification and the declaration of commitment (link) – signed and completed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian. You can
1.4. It is not allowed with the following things: drugs, pyrotechnic devices, glass, sharp objects, knives, umbrellas, explosive, toxic or flammable objects, objects that could hurt others.
1.5. In accordance with laws at the festival participants cannot bring in the following items: knives, pepper spray, chains, or any other object that represents public danger.
1.6. Participants are not allowed to bring in any food or liquids in the festival area.
1.7. Participants take full responsibility for attending the festival, including the following:
a) People with physical or mental illness for whom crowded area, loud noises, special sound, visual and audio effects represent a risk, assume all liability for any prejudice that they may suffer during the event. The show can contain powerful light effects that could harm children or epileptic persons. Regarding the risks of injury or property damage, the show does not assume any liability.
b) In terms of play, entertainment and sports areas and other alike that can pose a risk of injury, participants will make sure that they have the physical and mental condition to participate.
1.8. It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival by car without a car pass issued by the Organizer.
1.9. Animal access is prohibited.
2.1 All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to conduct any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or the rights of any other participant.
2.2 The Organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage (mental/physical) caused by a non-compliance with the Regulation and may request compensations from the participants that violate it.
2.3 Once in the festival area, participants are required to respect and to not destroy the environment and the Știrbey Domain, including afferent buildings and green spaces.
2.4 During the festival, the Organizer, the Organizer’s partners or accredited media have the right to record and photograph at the event. Participants must acknowledge that it is possible to appear in such materials without being able to claim any rights on those materials. The Organizer and its partners/sponsors has the right to use these materials and publish them on various channels (e.g. Facebook) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the Participant.
2.5 Participants acknowledge that on festival grounds it is strictly prohibited any commercial or advertising activity without the written consent of the Organizer.
2.6 Minors are prohibited alcohol consumption. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to laws.
2.7 Swimming in the lake that is situated on the festival grounds is prohibited and extremely dangerous.
1) All visitors of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING at BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex as well as their guests are obliged to respect the present Terms and Conditions, the stipulations of the Traffic Code and BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex.
2) All visitors of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING at BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex as well as their guests have the obligation to respect the traffic signs as well as the indications of the staff that operate the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING.
Once you have entered the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter, at BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex, through the areas specially designed for this purpose, you willingly comply and accept irrevocably and unconditionally of all rules below that you hereby have read and acknowledged carefully. Any further claims with respect to the Conditions of Access hereto will be disregarded. By simply entering the perimeter of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING and BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex as well as by acquiring the access bracelets, you have given the consent of your acquaintance and have consented to the compliance of the Internal Regulations and the instructions of the staff of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING and of BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex.
By accessing the camping perimeter you expressly agree to these conditions. If this is not the case, you do not agree to comply with the Terms and you cannot access the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter and we will have the right to restrict or hinder your access.
Any subsequent claim in respect of the following will not be taken into consideration.
BE AWARE in order to limit the risk of injury and other unpleasant situations that can cause serious and irretrievable consequences, OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING Visitors are obliged to comply with all the special rules enclosed by these Terms and Conditions, which are presumed to have been read, understood and accepted when entering the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING and BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex premises and / or use of any entertainment equipment.
I. ACCESS PROGRAM OF CAMPING OFICIAL SUMMER WELL
1) The OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING is open 24 hours throughout the Summer Well Festival between 11.08.2017 (starting 12:00 - 14.08.2017 (until 12:00).) Access to the swimming pool at BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex is allowed between 08:00 and 00:00. From 00:00 to 08:00, access to the pool will be restricted so that water cleaning and filtration operations can be carried out.
2) Access to the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING at BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex is only allowed for people who wear the festival bracelet. All persons who have purchased accommodation at the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING will have special camping bracelets and will have access to the pool, bar, restaurant, sanitary facilities, facilities within the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex. All visitors who want to have access to the tents area, cottages or want to sleep in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING, within the limits of the available seats, have to purchase a camping ticket from www.easytickets.ro.
4) Access to the camping area will be done from 11.08.2017, 12:00 for all those who have purchased camping bracelets until 14.08.2017 at 12:00. Access is not allowed before this date. After the ticket is scanned, a bracelet is to be kept by hand until you leave the camping on August 14, 2017. The camping area must be released by 14.08.2017 at 12:00. If 12:00 is over, the participants will have to pay the equivalent of a day of accommodation. Access to camping and camping is only allowed for those who have camping bracelets.
5) Access to facilities within the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex is only allowed for people / visitors who have the festival bracelet or for those who buy from the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT a 1 day bracelet. The price of this 1 day bracelet is worth 30 RON. The 1 day accessory bracelet is valid only on the day it was purchased. The purchase of this bracelet can be done in the time slot: 10: 00-20: 00 of the current day. If for the next day the visitors want to access the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT facilities again, they have to buy another ticket from the cashier for the day.
6) It is forbidden to enter the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING with a bracelet belonging to another person.
7) It is forbidden to enter the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter using another kind of bracelet than the official ones. The access is strictly individual, as well as the responsibility for respecting/violating the rules of these Conditions or the ACCESS REGULATIONS AND USE OF THE FACILITIES OF BUFTEA LAKE RESORT.
8) It is forbidden to access the perimeter of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING and the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex with food or any type of drink, cold storage, balls, and / or weapons of any kind. Entrance is only allowed with water or for particular cases: menus for people with allergies and / or intolerance to certain products.
9) It is not allowed to enter with alcoholic beverages purchased from elsewhere in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter. Visitors will be evacuated from the campsite as soon as they have been detected, if they are found:
10) It is forbidden to any of the visitors to sell, advertise materials, sample, recruit or interview people.
11) It is forbidden in the perimeter of OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING to have access without shoes or suitable clothing.
12) Any commercial activity or advertising without the written permission of the Organizer is forbidden in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING.
13) ATTENTION, access to the pool must be done without having previously consumed excess food and drink, or there is a risk of a heart attack. Also, if the person concerned is pregnant or has undergone any medical intervention of any kind.
II. GENERAL RISK OF ACCIDENT
1) Do not use entertainment facilities and ecquipment of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING before reading and acknowledging the rules of use for each one. Please note that the purpose of any limitation is exclusively intended for the security of users, in accordance of the Manufacturer instructions for operation, installation and use.
2) ATTENTION within the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter and BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex, swimming pool and entertainment equipment areas are wet surfaces causing slipping, therefore pay maximum attention to wet tile/surfaces, you can slip and fall with serious injuries and irretrievable consequences.
3) Do not touch electrical wires or electrical panels.
4) Do not talk on the phone or while using slides and pools.
5) Do not stay in range of entertainment equipment used by another person.
6) OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING does not assume responsibility for any incident caused by its occurrence resulting from the existence of a poor medical condition, non-observance of the instructions of the personnel, non-observance of the instructions of this Regulation.
7) Use appropriate shoes during showering. Risk of slip and accident.
8) Respect the access to the showers.
9) Do not use the shower under alcohol influence/intoxicated.
III. SPECIAL RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
1)It is forbidden to carry out any activity or inappropriate behavior which may result in personal injury or discomfort to other visitors of the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING. Otherwise, the supervision and guards’ personnel of the Park may require leaving OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING premises, without returning the value of the camping ticket or paying any damages. Nudism is forbidden.
2) It is strictly forbidden to destroy and/or damage any equipment, facilities or OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex decorations within the premises; It is strictly forbidden even touching objects in decoration.
3) Anywhere within the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex perimeter it is forbidden photography, filming or recording, without prior approval of the Operator.
4) It is forbidden entry in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex perimeter and its parking with animals of any kind, including pets.
5) DO NOT LET personal belongings left unattended anywhere in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex perimeter, including in its parking, as the Operator assumes no responsibility for personal items unattended, forgotten or stolen.
6) It is strictly forbidden to introduce / use / abandonment in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex perimeter (on the beaches, in the pools, on water slides, or anywhere within) of any sharp, frail object which can cause injury.
7) In the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING or BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex, access or use of rollers or bikes is denied.
8) Smoking is allowed only in places specially designated and marked areas. Inside restaurants and buildings smoking is strictly prohibited.
9) It is mandatory keeping cleaning; disposal of waste outside places specially designated places is prohibited.
10) Jumping, diving or pushing anywhere in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING facilities are prohibited.
11) It is prohibited leaving parked vehicles in the BUFTEA LAKE RESORT complex parking, after operating hours, or in other than the designated parking spaces. It it forbidden to park cars with keys in the ignition, engine running, open windows, lights on. It is mandatory for all vehicles but in the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING car park to be locked.
12) It is prohibited to act in violence, to steal personal belongings and / or to breach the law in any of its forms.
IV. HYGINE SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
1) It is forbidden within the OFFICIAL SUMMER WELL CAMPING perimeter the access of visitors/users with precarious medical condition, infectious or transferable diseases.
2) It is mandatory to use only toilets, being forbidden to discharge any human fluids beyond.
3) It is mandatory to use only toilets for bodily functions. Access to lockers / toilets / showers / restaurants is allowed only to persons wearing adequate foot wear.
4.1 On festival grounds the Organizer provides security through a qualified and competent partner designated to do so. During the event, participants are required to comply with the security agents, to collaborate with them and to respect their instructions in case of an emergency.
4.2 In the event of acts of violence or endangerment of others, security agents may decide to evacuate the people involved in outside the premises where the event takes place.
5.1 If necessary, areas of first aid are available on festival grounds.
6.1 Lost property should be brought to Wardrobe (it will be marked on the festival map on the mobile application). Owners can recover the object/objects after they undergo an identifying lost object procedure. After the festival, the organizer will keep the objects recovered for a period of 15 days.
7.1. During the event, products and services are available in specially designed areas (bar, food court). Participants undertake to use as payment for their purchase only payment methods and tools accepted by the Organizer and their partners. As a general rule, payment inside the event will be made using special festival cards.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The purpose of this General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter GTC) is to determine the general terms of the use of the
Summer Well Festival voucher card (hereinafter card, or Summer Well Festival Card) issued by Summer Well Festival Organizer (S.C LIVADA ADVERTISING S.R.L., address reg: Bucharest, Aleea Valea Bujorului nr. 1. sector 6., tax no: RO 15495420, hereinafter Summer Well Festival Organizer) at Summer Well Festival organized and held by Summer Well Festival Organizer in 2016 (hereinafter the Organizer) and the rights and obligations of Summer Well Festival Organizer and the natural persons using the card (hereinafter visitor or cardholder) concerning the use of the card.
By takeover of the card the cardholder agrees to the provisions of this GTC, and accepts to be bound thereby. The Summer Well Festival Card is an electronic voucher issued by Summer Well Festival Organizer, which shall be used – exclusively, or non-exclusively – as a means of payment at the events held by Summer Well Festival Organizer, as unilaterally stipulated by Summer Well Festival Organizer. The card is an RFID card based on no-touch technology. The card may not be considered a bank card or a cash equivalent payment means.
The card may be used for payment in 2017 at the Summer Well Festival during the term of this events, at the commercial facilities operating at the events site provided by Summer Well Festival Organizer.
The card shall expire at the Festival at the following time:
Summer Well Festival: 14 August 2017, at 17:00
The card contains no information about the cardholders. The card is valid from takeover, it can be used following its recharge
2. CARD REQUEST, REGISTRATION
The visitor can request a card personally upon arrival to the festival, at the Summer Well Festival Card top up point. The cancellation or replacement of lost or damaged Summer Well Festival Cards can only be requested by a registered user.
The visitor can register their Summer Well Festival Cards in the Festipay application downloaded and used on Android and iOS system. The visitor can download the Festipay application from the Play Store and App Store.
The card can be used without registration, but the registration increases the safety of the card use, as only after registration can the visitor cancel a lost card. We would like to warn all card holders that without registration the electronic voucher embodied by the lost card, cannot be used by the original owner of the card thereafter (and anyone, who finds the card can use up the balance, as the card cannot be cancelled). With regard to this, registration is highly advised. As the name of the holder is not indicated on the card, the visitor is advised not to give it to others, and to keep it at a safe place. Summer Well Festival Organizer takes no responsibility for damages caused by non-compliance with the abovementioned, loss or damage of the card, use by unauthorized persons, and the absence of registration. Liability for the abovementioned is expressly excluded.
3. RECHARGING BALANCE, REPLACEMENT OF CARD
Each card has one balance. The balance can be recharged with any amount, in case of a new card however, i.e. a card not yet used, the minimum amount of recharging is 10 RON. The maximum balance of the card and the maximum amount of a single recharge is 5000 RON. The card can be used for payments of any amount if the balance of the card allows. The balance of the card can be recharged at any time with a minimum amount of 5 RON.
Recharging the balance by bank card:
The balance of the card can be recharged by any amount by bank card as well. The maximum amount of the recharge is 5000 RON.
The balance can only be recharged in RON. Complaints can only be made at the top up point following the recharge, i.e. the transaction, if the difference can clearly be determined. After leaving the top up point, no complaints are accepted.
The replacement of a lost card can be requested at the Helpdesk point personally, by identifying oneself with an identity document (ID card, passport), following the cancellation of the card. The balance of the cancelled card shall be transferred to the new card within 30 minutes at the Helpdesk point. (See also: the rules of card replacement and card cancellation in article 6 and 7 of this GTC)
Top-up points will be open according to the schedule below:
4. PAYMENT BY CARD
Payment is made at the vendors with the use of payment terminals. The terminal has two parts:
(i) a reader with a display, which is placed on the counter, and is well visible to the card holder; and
(ii) a POS terminal, which is placed on the counter for the shop assistant, and is not necessarily visible to the visitor.
The process of payment:
(i) the shop assistant enters the final amount of the purchase into the cash register, and into the POS terminal;
(ii) after the purchase amount is given it is shown on the display of the reader, and if the visitor accepts the indicated amount, he/she puts the card to the reader, with which the transaction takes place;
(iii) the balance of the voucher is decreased with the amount;
(iv) the display of the reader shows the new balance. If the transaction was carried out with an incorrect amount by mistake, or if it has to be cancelled for any reason, it can be done at the payment terminal. Cancellation of a transaction is only possible at the terminal, at which the transaction was carried out, and only if this was the last transaction carried out both concerning the terminal and the card. Otherwise cancellation of the transaction is not possible. Tips can be also given through the system, in which case a higher amount is entered than the actual amount of the purchase. In this case visitors are especially warned to check the entered amount. The bill of the purchase is given by the vendor. If the product purchased is taken back by the visitor, then the terms regarding the return of the product shall be determined by the vendor and the buyer in accordance with the relevant laws in effect.
5. CHECKING THE BALANCE
The balance of the voucher card can be checked at the vendors accepting the card, in the Festipay application and at the top up points. The visitor shall accept the database and the statement of Summer Well Festival Organizer concerning the balance of the cards as final and applicable.
6. REPLACEMENT OF THE CARD
If the card of the visitor is lost, or damaged in any way, it is possible to request a new card. If the visitor has not registered, the old card of the visitor cannot be cancelled. The balance on the old card – decreased by the amount of the deposit and the transfer fee – can only be transferred to the new card, if the old card has been registered, and has been previously cancelled. The transfer of the balance is carried out at the Helpdesk point(s). At the time of the transfer of the balance the person requesting the transfer shall identify him/herself with an identity document (ID card, passport), and accept that his/her personal data (name, address, ID card no. or passport no., phone number) be recorded. The data recorded in this way shall not be processed, it shall only be used according to, and in compliance with the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on information self-determination and freedom of information, and other relevant laws. If the provision of the data is denied the Helpdesk assistant is not obligated to carry out the transaction. In case of transfer the visitor is informed of the transfer procedure, and accepts it to be carried out according to the above terms. In case of a damaged card, it is required that the old card is presented and cancelled in order for the acquirement of the new card. A new card can be requested at the top up points, from the assistants.
7. CANCELLATION OF THE CARD
The balance of a lost, damaged, or stolen card can only be cancelled if it has been previously registered.
The visitor can cancel their Summer Well Festival Cards in the FestiPay application. If the visitor requests so, the balance of the cancelled card shall be transferred to the new card 30 minutes after the cancellation
8. WITHDRAWAL OF THE BALANCE
The amount not used can be withdrawn at the top up points, rounded to the nearest 50 BANI. The visitor is also given a receipt of the withdrawal. The cardholder can withdraw the unused balance at any time during the Festival. The withdrawal can be requested by the cardholder at the top up points. In case a bigger amount is withdrawn, the assistant is entitled to check the identity of the card holder, and to ask the approval of the Financial Center to the withdrawal. The visitor understands that he/she might have to wait due to this procedure and the time required for the approval. The last time the balance can be withdrawn at the Festival is the expiry time of the card at the given Festival as indicated in article 1 above, at the designated top up points. Visitors are asked to pay attention not to leave the withdrawal of the balance to the last moment.
The balance that remains on the card can be reconverted to cash at any time during the opening hours of the Summer Well Festival at the Top-up points, until the last day at 04:00 or on Monday 14 August, between 11:00 and 19:00.
The balance that remains on the card can be refunded via FestiPay APP, if you registered your festival card and bank account number at the FestiPay APP at the latest 14 August 2017 23:30.
9. DATA PROCESSING
The visitor acknowledges and agrees that his/her personal data be used by FestiPay Zrt. (1135 Budapest, Reitter Ferenc u 46-48., Reg. no.: 01-10-048644, tax no.: 25405983-2-41), which operates the voucher system, in connection with the use of the voucher, in accordance with the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on information self-determination and freedom of information, and other laws in effect concerning data protection. The data shall be stored following the event in compliance with the relevant laws, and then shall be deleted. The data used cannot be linked to an individual, except in the case of registration, when the visitor voluntarily consents to the use of the data. In case of registration via mobile phone the data shall only be linked to a mobile phone number. In case of registration via Festipay application the data shall be linked to his/her email address and name. The primary purpose of the use of the data is the registration of the voucher cards. The visitor (with simultaneous inactivation of his/her card) may request the deletion of his/her personal data (i.e. withdraw the consent to the use of his/her personal data). The deletion can be requested from Festipay Zrt. by mail or e-mail. The visitor may – wholly or partially – withdraw his/her consent given earlier, without being required to state the reasons thereof, Festipay Zrt. following the receipt of the notification concerning the withdrawal, and the inactivation of the card shall forthwith provide for the termination of the data use, and shall irrevocably delete the visitor from its registry, and delete the personal data concerning the withdrawal, of which it notifies the requester. Data management is based on the consent of the visitor. Data controllers entitled to get acquainted with the data are the followings: Summer Well Festival Organizer, Festipay Zrt. The visitor may request from the data controller information on the management of his/her personal data, and correction, deletion or block of his/her personal data.
10. COMPLAINTS, LAPSE
Complaints can only be made if the card is also presented.
With the visitor accepting the present document, Summer Well Festival Organizer and the visitor agree that any claims arising out of the legal relationship specified herein may only be enforced within a lapse period of 6 months, in accordance with Article 6:22. § (3) of the Hungarian Civil Code.
No photo or video or any other visual recording shall be made of the top up points (either from the outside or the inside), or of the employees there. For such recordings the prior written consent of Festipay Zrt. is required. The above rules shall apply to all audio- or visual recordings of the employees at the recharging points too.
Summer Well Festival Organizer is entitled to unilaterally modify this GTC, on the understanding that it shall simultaneously notify the visitors thereof.
1. The Organizer guarantees access and use of festival services to every participant that owns a valid ticket. In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the music program hours. The Participant has no right to demand compensation for these changes.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to not be responsible for damages that take place on festival grounds that are not on account of poor organization or neglect.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for actions that occur outside of the festival area.
1. The Organizer is entitled, effective immediate, to prohibit access to a Participant in the festival area, totally or partially, or to invite the Participant to leave the festival premises, in case of a regulation breach or a law currently in force in Romania.
1. In case of war, riot, terrorist attacks, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short circuit, epidemics, official resolution, or other any other care that cannot be prevented or controlled by the Organizer or Participant, neither party is obliged to respect the obligations of this Regulation.