THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT APPLIES TO THE SERVICES SUPPLIED BY SUMMER WELL FESTIVAL THROUGH THE WEB SITE AND MOBILE APP, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MOBILE DEVICES.
Privacy of data is of particular importance to SUMMERWELL.RO and we want to be open and transparent with regard to the processing of personal data. Therefore, we have a policy defining how we process and protect your personal data.
" SUMMERWELL.RO ", is a site owned by SC Livada ADVERTISING SRL, a limited liability company, established in accordance with the Romanian legal regulations.
In carrying out the activity, both SUMMERWELL.RO and LIVADA SRL collaborate with other partner companies, independent entities, with its own GDPR policy.
According to Law no. 677/2001 and Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (applicable in Romania on May 25, 2018), "LIVADA" is a personal data operator.
"GDPR" is Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("the data subject");
An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
Who is the operator of personal data?
"SC LIVADA ADVERTISING SRL" is the operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
LIVADA ADVERTISING S.R.L. - Bucharest, Aleea Valea Bujorului no. 1, bldg. D9, sc. A, ap. 1, sector 6, registered under no. J40 / 7643/2003, CUI 15495420. E-mail of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we store your data?
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification. As part of our ongoing commitment to data security, the Summer Well Festival will:
- clean, delete or destroy data in electronic or paper form when no longer needed;
- perform periodic risk assessments for all IT systems;
- inventory and manage IT systems throughout their lifecycle;
- train personnel in data security;
- grant access rights according to job responsibilities;
- ensure that third-party service providers have security and privacy agreements for appropriate personal data;
- use security solutions for computer systems to protect them from malware or virus attacks;
- back up critical information systems to avoid data loss;
- apply regular security patches to protect the system from vulnerabilities;
- respond to security incidents in a consistent and timely manner;
- monitor network traffic for harmful or suspect activities to quickly identify and respond to threats.
Who has access to your data?
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We store your personal data on servers located in Romania, but we can store such data on cloud platforms operated by cloud service providers in the European Union. We may also transmit data to collaborators to achieve the purposes described above, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, ensuring that such data is kept safe and that their provision is made in accordance with the law in force (providers of marketing services, courier services, payment services, banking, telemarketing or other services, insurers).
We will transmit data such as name, email address and phone number to Easytickets Media SRL for billing purposes.
We will transmit the data necessary to ensure access to Summer Well to our partner responsible for providing access to the Summer Well venue. This partner will delete the data within 72 hours of the Festival closing.
We may send personal data to public authorities in accordance with the law. Also, the data can be transmitted to accountants, auditors, lawyers and other operators who act as external advisers and we can disclose this data whenever the law requires it or if necessary to respect the rights provided by law, to take measures legal against any illegal activity.
We can therefore disclose your information to the following entities:
- Financial institutions
- Providers of technological services
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to transport and delivery
- Service providers related to customer service
- Courts, prosecutors' offices or other public authorities in order to comply with the law or in response to a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or a court decision);
- Other parties with your consent or instructions.
Do we transfer data to third countries?
We do not currently transfer your data to countries outside the European Union. If we change the policy, we will inform you accordingly, we will provide you with the related warranties and we will ask for your consent.
What is the legal basis for processing?
With regard to the data we provide by filling in our forms or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or when you communicate with us in any way, you voluntarily give us the information we process and the legal basis is "taking action at the request of the person concerned prior to the conclusion of a contract "(Article 5 paragraph 2 letter a) of Law 677/2001) and" to take steps at the request of the person concerned before the conclusion of a contract "(Article 6 paragraph (1) letter b of Regulation (EU) 679/2016).
Under both current legislation and the GDPR (applicable from May 25, 2018), your consent is not required if the processing is required to perform a contract, meet a legal obligation or legitimate interest.
We process your personal data to provide you with a personalized and relevant experience with reference to our services only if you have given your consent.
For what purposes do we collect the data?
- to make known the events organized by our society;
- for the purchase of tickets at the events organized by our company;
- to answer your questions and requests;
- for marketing activities, but only when you have given your prior consent;
- to offer and improve the services we offer.
Please note that when you fill in your personal information to give you access to certain features or services, we will mark some fields as Required because they are the information we need to provide you with the service or to give you access to functionality concerned. Please note that if you decide not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user.
What types of personal data do we collect?
We will process the following categories of personal data if you choose to provide: contact information such as name, email address and phone number. The password you use to set up the account is encrypted.
We will process the following personal data if you make a purchase from our site:
- order history;
- delivery information;
- payment history.
Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental identity factors economic, cultural or social situation of that individual.
We do not consider personal information the information that has been anonymized or pseudonymous so that it can no longer be used to identify a particular individual.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
Some of this personal information is required to provide our services in an optimal way, such as a way to identify you or information about the purchase or sale required to complete a transaction.
We can also collect personal information from other sources, as detailed below.
- The personal information you provide us when you use our services:
- Identity information such as name, phone, address, email address; Personal information that we collect automatically when you use our services or register with us;
- Computer and connection information such as page view statistics, traffic to and from sites, the referral URL , IP address, and navigation history.
- Personal information collected from other sources
- Social Media - We allow you to share information on social media sites (eg Facebook, Instagram) or use social sites to log in and create an account. These sites may give us access to certain personal information that they hold about you (eg, email address). By associating an account managed by a social network with your account and authorizing us to access this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided under this privacy agreement.
- If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you must do so only with the consent of that person. You need to inform her how we collect, use, disclose and keep personal information in accordance with this privacy agreement.
- Contests / Surveys / Correspondence / Forms
- Summer Well can get information from you when you participate in a contest or a promotion on the website, on the mobile application or on the Summer Well Festival page of one of the social networks (eg Facebook , Instagram, etc.). Participation in surveys is entirely voluntary. If you contact us for any reason (for example, to report an error on the Web site), we can keep track of this correspondence, which could include personal data.
Personal information we collect using cookies / pixels
- Using Cookies
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make their use more effective. The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. You may, at any time, modify or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.
- Web indicators and pixels
This website contains web indicators (also called "pixel tags"). A web browser is often a transparent graphic image, typically no more than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, which is placed on a website or email and is used to monitor the user's online behavior when accessing the website, or send the e-mail.
Indicators are used by third-party technologies (Facebook's presence on this site) to store information about the pages of the site you've visited and the advertising campaigns you've viewed or clicked. These online ad tracking cookies will show you relevant online advertising based on the content and clicks you have made, as well as the pages of your site that you have visited.
- Cookies that we use
In this section we will inform you about the cookies used on our site. If you do not agree to setting individual cookies, you can disable those cookies by clicking on their cookies. If there are no direct links to disable certain cookies, you can restrict their use in your browser. Cookies should help you find an accessible site by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to securing the sites on the site.
The necessary cookies help make a site usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure sites on the site. The site can not function properly without these cookies.
Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
|__cfduid||.jotform.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP|
|remember_web||.summerwell.ro||Used for the operation of the site and is set if "Remember me" is checked when authenticating.||5 years||HTTP|
|CookieConsent||.summerwell.ro||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
Statistical cookies help site owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_gat||.summerwell.ro||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP|
|_gid||.summerwell.ro||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP|
|_ga||.summerwell.ro||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
Marketing cookies are used to track users from one site to another. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for individual users, so they are more valuable to advertisers and third parties dealing with advertising.
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|em_cdn_uid||cdn.embedly.com||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.||1 year||HTTP|
Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
- Enabling and disabling cookies and similar technologies
The "Help" menu on the Internet browser menu bar on your computer tells users:
- how to prevent new cookies from being accepted in the browser;
- how to set the browser to be notified when receiving a new cookie;
- how to completely disable cookies.
If Cookies are disabled, much of the content on www.summerwell.com will also be disabled. To prevent this, we recommend enabling cookies.
There are many online cookie publications if you want to read more. See for example: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Interaction with social networks
Links to social networks / Social network plug-ins.
Our web page contains links to social networks. To protect your personal information while visiting our website, we do not use social network plug-ins. Instead, HTML links are embedded in the website, making distribution easy on social networking platforms. Embedding the link prevents a direct connection with different social networking servers when you open a page on our website. When you click one of the buttons, a navigation window opens and directs the user to the website of that service provider, which you can use, for example, the "Like" or "Share" button. For more information about the purposes of data processing and the subsequent use of your personal data by the vendor and its websites and about your rights and possible settings in order to protect your privacy, protection of the personal data of that service provider.Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
How long do we save your data?
We will keep your data as long as you are a "LIVADA" customer, but no more than 5 years after our last interaction with us, with the following exceptions:
- we will retain your personal data if required by applicable law and there is an open litigation.
- we will be able to use your personal data from video surveillance for security reasons to track incidents, prevent and report criminal offenses committed in our centers. In this situation, we will retain your data for the amount of time it takes to prevent and / or report potential frauds and other offenses.
Incidents and fraud can be distributed to insurance companies, judicial authorities or law enforcement to complete investigations. Please note that these recipients have an independent right or obligation to process your personal data. Video recordings will be saved in accordance with the applicable law, but for up to 30 days.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact "LIVADA" who will provide your personal data by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Right to Portability:
Whenever "LIVADA" processes your personal data by automated means based on your agreement or agreement, you may transfer a copy of your data in a frequently used structured format and automatically processed to you or to another party. This includes only the personal data you have sent to us.
Right to rectification:
You may request the rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to complete personal data that is incomplete.
Right to delete data:
You may delete any personal data processed by "LIVADA" at any time, except in the following situations:
- you have an unresolved request to Customer Service;
- you have an unpaid debt at "LIVADA", regardless of the payment method;
- if you have suspected or used our services abusively in the last four years;
- if you have made a purchase of tickets, we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction under the accounting legislation.
Right to oppose legitimate processing:
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest. "LIVADA" will not continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for processing that takes precedence over your interests and rights or legal proceedings.
Restriction of processing:
You have the right to request that "LIVADA" restrict the process of processing your personal data in the following situations:
- if you object to processing under the legitimate interest will restrict any processing of such data until the legitimate interest is confirmed.
- If you affirm that your personal data is incorrect, LIVADA must restrict any processing of this data until you verify the correctness of the personal data
- If the processing is illegal, you can oppose the deletion of your personal data and request restriction use of your personal data.
- if "LIVADA" no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
Right to unsubscribe from the newsletter:
If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in an e-mail you received from us. Please note that we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data in any way to third parties without your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
We give great importance to the protection of personal data and therefore you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a person in our company responsible for data protection to ensure permanence that we process personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, mentioning the DPO in the subject of the message.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisor:
If you believe that "LIVADA" is processing your personal data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor.
Please note the following:
- time period: we will try to respond to the request within 30 days. However, the term may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal law or the complexity of your application.
- access restriction: In some situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or some of your personal information due to legal provisions. If we refuse your access request, we will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- failure to identify: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal information because of the identifiers you provide in your request. In such cases, if we can not identify you as the target person, we are unable to comply with your request, unless you provide additional identification information.
Privacy Notice Updates: